The original Hoodlamb branded hemp jackets were some of the warmest, most stylish and eco-friendly winter coats we’ve seen. Hoodlamb ceased trading in 2020 and their range of sustainable hemp-made clothing is no longer available. Freshemp™ Originals proudly presents the return of the unconventional Original Hemp Works Jackets for men and women, created by Hemp Works & HoodLamb founder Douglas Mignola.
Freshemp™ Originals proudly presents the return of the Original Hemp Works Jackets from Amsterdam: durable eco-friendly jackets with the softest fake fur lining. Using only sustainable and environmentally friendly materials with a timeless design, these jackets are built to last and designed to stand up to the harshest conditions.
The Freshemp™ Originals Men's Jacket is a textbook example of 'form follows function'. With a no-nonsense, classic design these ultra-comfortable coats provide maximum warmth and can be adapted to suit any style thanks to their simple and functional looks. The jacket features 12 mm pile height fake fur throughout, in the arms, body and hood to provide maximum warmth for your entire upper body. Features such as the secret and document pockets and 7mm fake fur lined hand warmer pockets will be a big reason the Freshemp™ Originals Men's Jacket will be your go to winter coat.
- Outer Fabric: 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton Twill
- PFC FREE Water Resistant Treatment
- VEGAN - Free from animal products
- Huntsman Fiber Reactive Dyes with the least possible runoff
- Faux Fur Lining: 20% Hemp, 35% recycled plastic, 45% Acrylic
- Sturdy # 8 YKK two-way zipper
- Secret pocket
- Fake fur lined front handwarmer pockets
- Inside waist drawstrings
- 2 document pockets
- Loops in the neck to hold your earplugs
- Pocket lined with sunglasses cleaning fabric