Safe blast systems from BHO Hardware are designed to enable you to use your Whip-it butane in a much safer and cleaner manner. The safe blast systems use the closed loop design as a base so that it’s safe to use and the oil is collected in a sealed chamber. This chamber keeps the oil free from any dust and debris that may contaminate as opposed to an open blast system. We designed the safe blast in response to feedback from our loyal customers who didn’t want to reuse the solvent or have the expense of a closed loop but wanted a safe way in which to dispose of the gas.
All of the systems are designed and built to the highest specification. Each is assembled by hand by one of our technicians and pressure tested up to 60PSI before being left at pressure for 24 hours.
All safe blast systems are completely constructed out of 304 stainless steel and are all bespoke in terms of the design. Where possible the joints are welded to reduce the amount of messy PTFE tape and risk of leaking; especially useful with the ball valves. One enhancement made to the latest version is the welded bases, saving time for the end user and further lessening the risk of leaks.
BHO Hardware have designed a quick release 304 stainless steel hose tail coupler. Enhancing usability, it enables you to uncouple the hoses without the need for clamps, making the job much more efficient and narrowing down the risk of leaks. They also use the same hose tail connector on the back of all our vacuum ovens. All the braided hoses that come with the closed loop have the stainless-steel coupler which enables you to connect and reconnect the hose quickly and efficiently to all our systems. This includes our open blast, safe blast, closed loop and our ovens.
- 1.5" x 24" blast tube (90-120gr)
- 304 stainless steel welded ¼” Heavy Duty Ball Valves
- 304 stainless steel 1” heavy duty ball valves
- Welded 6” base
- 2-metre-long high-quality PTFE 304 stainless steel braided hose
- High pressure tri clamps
- Pipe reducers
- Vitron gaskets
- 1/4" BSP ball valves welded
- Welded collection bowl (splatter pan)
- Couplers, connectors, hex nuts etc
- Systems are pressure tested on site to 60PSI
- Dual port connection capabilities for filling and emptying the system
- Glycerine filled BHO Hardware pressure gauge
- Viewing chamber on the base
- ¼” welded ball valve
- 304 stainless steel quick release couplers and hose tail connectors
- 4 prong stand / quadpod as standard to provide more stability
- High pressure clamps fastened with nut and bolts to make them more heavy duty
- The base is welded to prevent leakage
- Male BSP fittings with hex nut to ensure all components are facing in the correct direction
- The interior of all chambers and tubes are polished
- Reclamation tank comes with dipstick & 2 welded ports
- Superior quality Vitron gaskets
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 160F
- Total vacuum as low as 10 microns / -29.9inHg / -1 bar
- Construction: All major components made of 304 stainless steel